Regulation Asia now publishes an RSS feed. You can find the RSS at the following location:
You may download our RSS feeds and view them for your personal use. We currently publish headlines and teaser text within our RSS feeds. You may also make an RSS feed available to third parties, users within an organisation you work for or users of a website that you publish.
- only publish the feed for access via a web-based browser.
- do not use or publish the feed as part of a paid for service or for other commercial gain.
- publish the feed as it is made available on www.regulationasia.com, so that you only include the headline and teaser content, and ensure that the headline links back to the full text article on www.regulationasia.com.
- attribute the feed to Regulation Asia as “© inAsia Media Ltd.”.
- do not archive the feed or any of its content.
If you have any feedback or enquiries regarding this RSS service, please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org