Awards for Excellence - 2022 FAQs
1. We plan to submit in a few categories – do we enter a separately for each category, or include everything in one entry?
Yes, you will need to submit for each category you are applying for.
2. What is the word limit in each question? Do you expect a short answer?
There is no specific word limit per question, however 200-300 words is recommended. We would encourage you to provide us with a comprehensive and detailed answer in each case.
3. Are the key client wins, client testimonials, and case studies required?
Information on key client wins, client testimonials and case studies are not required, but in previous years this type of information has been beneficial during the evaluations as it helps the judges get a better idea of how well the solution has been received by the market.
We do stress that this information will only be used in the awards assessment process and treated with strict confidentiality. Our aim with seeking any information is to ensure our judges have the best information possible to assess each entrant fairly and accurately.
4. Will it be possible for us to submit the award application separately from the form – in the form of a presentation deck?
We encourage all Awards applicants to only use the online form to send in their submissions. Documents including a presentation deck can be uploaded via the submission form, which is available here https://www.regulationasia.com/enter-the-awards-2022/
5. We may have a project that we’d like to highlight but we’re not sure we have permission to name the bank, is it possible to submit with an anonymous example?
The entire submission will remain confidential - no publication of any of the materials whatsoever that are submitted to Regulation Asia. It’s up to you whether you would like to share the client names in the submission on this basis, but in the past specific client names have helped give support to entries.
Any public announcements for winners later will be done in a separate process, where clients will only be named if explicitly authorised by the award winner.
6. Are you accepting entries from US firms?
We do accept entries from US firms and other businesses outside of the APAC region – we only stipulate that your solution or service must be live and preferably in-use in the APAC region.
Some of last year’s winners were US firms with operations or clients in Asia. If operations in Asia are not yet established but are planned then they may be considered in Category E: Ones to Watch.
7. As we’re applying for the “Consultancy Firm of the Year” award, some of the questions don’t seem very applicable to that category, and we’re concerned that it might limit how we can showcase our achievements.
You may skip questions that are not applicable to your category, but please do try to make sure your submission is as detailed as possible, and to include any supporting documentation that you feel will provide a more complete picture of your offering and its benefits.
8. Is there any fee associated with entering or winning?
Regulation Asia does not operate a fee model for either entering or winning. The winners are selected purely on merit and the quality of submissions. We do offer winners the opportunity to purchase various materials to celebrate their accolades - these activities are purely optional and will not play a factor in which companies are selected by the judges to be named as award winners.
Details on our awards-related activities are available on request through [email protected].
9. Can I get a separate document that allows me to preview all the required information on the Awards submission form?
A PDF preview of the submission questions is available here to help in this process. Please do use the submission form to submit the actual responses.