Compliance by Design!
New Governance, Risk and Compliance Models
About The Webinar
It is now common for banks to reject or close accounts for KYC reasons rather than risk large fines as regulatory pressure forces them to prioritise risk management over customer satisfaction. It appears most investments to improve compliance have not yielded the desired results 10 years after the global financial crisis, and using improved risk management to drive business culture remains an incomplete and frustrating goal.
This webinar will explore Asia’s unique regulatory challenges – from increasingly complex regulation and fragmentation through to moderating economic growth and competition from new tech-enabled players – and the expectation that financial institutions using innovation to ease their compliance burden will be in a better position to address tomorrow’s challenges.
- Ensuring robust governance frameworks are cultivating the right culture
- Meeting the requirements of increasingly intense and data driven supervision
- Managing the impact of innovation, fintech disruption and regtech adoption
- Building resilience against cyber risks in an increasingly digital financial ecosystem
- Outsourcing compliance risks (KYC, AML, Onboarding, GDPR, Other)
Who Should Attend
Compliance and operations executives at financial institutions in Asia Pacific.
Brad is co-founder, editorial advisor and a frequent contributor to Regulation Asia. He spends most of his time helping financial institutions overcome regulatory and strategic challenges.