The Rise of Client Tax Reporting in Asia
About The Webinar
FATCA and CRS have imposed new obligations on financial institutions to share taxpayer information at a rate never seen before. Meanwhile local regulations and tax amnesties are increasingly incentivising clients to self-report tax liabilities to their home jurisdictions.
This webinar will explore how private banks and wealth managers can build competitive advantage by supporting clients' cross-jurisdictional tax reporting needs.
- Tax transparency initiatives and reporting requirements (CRS, FATCA, tax amnesties)
- Regulatory friction, enforcement trends and outlook on risks to clients
- Leveraging technology to help clients manage tax reporting challenges and risks
- How reporting compliance can present growth opportunities for financial institutions
Who Should Attend
From financial institutions in Asia:
- Tax Experts
- Operations Professionals
- Senior Relationship Managers / Market Heads
The webinar was held on 7 June, 2018.
Brad is co-founder, editorial advisor and a frequent contributor to Regulation Asia, with a background in research, finance, tax law and financial technology. Most of his time is spent working with financial institutions to overcome regulatory and strategic challenges.
Ronald joined BearingPoint in 1998 and is the responsible partner for BearingPoint’s tax reporting software products and services, including their delivery and implementation. He also advises financial institutions on global tax IT and operations deployment models.