The Future of Fraud Risk Management
Banking Working Group (SE Asia)
Hosted by Regulation Asia & GBG
18 March 2021
An online private working group to discuss the Future of Fraud Risk Management in Southeast Asian Banks. This invite-only private event will be moderated by Regulation Asia co-founder Brad Maclean.
This is an opportunity to discuss with peers, in a closed-door setting, the changing state of fraud risks and regulatory expectations, as well as incremental data intelligence and digital needs in the region.
We are delighted to be running this in conjunction with GBG, who will discuss some of the latest developments in fraud monitoring and detection technology.
- Digitalisation initiatives at SE Asian banks & impact on fraud risk
- Fraud risks, concerns and expectations for the year ahead
- Measures to protect vulnerable customers
- Technology trends in fraud risk management
- Fraud risk outlook and future focus areas
Working group members
- Brad Maclean, Co-founder, Regulation Asia
- Dev Dhiman, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, GBG
- Guy Sheppard, Head of APAC Financial Crime Compliance, SWIFT
- Siva R Krishnan, Chief Risk Officer, Techcombank, Vietnam
- Steven Low, Chief Risk Officer, Affin Bank Berhad, Malaysia
- Cuong Tran Ngoc, Head of Compliance & Fraud, Vietin Bank, Vietnam
- Jonileen M David-Ancheta, Head of Risk, Cathay United Bank, Philippines
- Dao Gia Hung, Head of Risk, Vietnam Prosperity Bank, Vietnam
How to join
We are inviting CROs and Heads of Risk or Fraud to join this exclusive working group discussion. Complete the form on this page to apply to join and our team will be in touch.
Apply to Join
The session will take place online on
18 March 2021 | 3-5pm SGT